Finally the wait is over. Now I can flaunt my new J. Choo handbag. Now I can say that I am currently spending my last days at work, and will not need to come back after maternity leave. Now I can tell everyone that I am moving to California next Fall.
I’m relieved beyond words.
Congratulations to all you you who received their offers, and for those who are still waiting, do not lose hope and don’t take anything personally. Destiny sometime’s a mistery. Many years back, if a foreign country had not denied me a visa renewal (which really upset me at that time), I would have never met my husband…
I was also invited to interview for Haas this week, but they still need to find me a suitable interviewer, since the first they assigned to me is out of the country for the next two weeks. GSB or Haas might be a no brainer for most of people, but with two kids and not much savings…I need to know what all my options are.
Not forgetting that I’m also still waiting for a decision from Anderson.
What would you do if you were in my shoes ?