…And hopefully not last 🙂
I just received an invite from UCLA Anderson and I scheduled a skype interview on week 47. There is no way I could manage an on-campus interview on such a short notice (Paris-LA plane tickets don’t go cheap). Plus, I already had the chance to visit the campus last year when I was traveling on family holiday.
That leaves plenty of time to prepare.
If I matriculate at Anderson, I really hope to do so with substantial financial aid. With two toddlers to raise, money will definitely carry weight in the final decision. Now I have to do everything I can to make them want me. Badly.
Hoping to hear from Haas and GSB soon !